Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Break...


Hi Everybody!  So I'm 6 days into our break from tour and LOVINg LA so far.  The weather has been perfect every day since I got here on monday.... (unlike the RAIn we had virtually EVERy day in Minneapolis, Appleton, and Atlanta :)  I've been able to catch up with lots of friends and family so far in the area, but I haven't made the trip downtown to the Staples Center yet for a Clipper game.  Might have to be next week.

Meanwhile it's a lot easier to watch College Football when you don't have to do shows :)  Plus, they are on much earlier out here.. so all you have to do is just roll out of bed and turn on the TV... is that reason number 1, 362 to move to the west coast???  So far Iowa is no longer unbeaten, and LSU vs Alabama is shaping up to be a classic.  Gators on at 4!!!  Hopefully we can handle Vandy...


OH! and I got a chance to see the new film Black Dynamite  here in Burbank.  WaxPoetics did the soundtrack and it is GREAT!  Check it out if you get time, it's in limited cities.  You will not be disappointed if you go!  Very Funny :)

Otherwise, I hope all is well, wherever you currently find yourself.  Our tour resumes on Nov 16th in Detroit.  Anybody gonna be there?  I'm eagerly anticipating Lion-Mania!!!

Seeya Sooooon,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment